Monday, September 20, 2010

Top RPG Blogs

It's kind of unreal, but according to Cyclopeatrons RPG blog post, TEMPLE OF DEMOGORGON is in the top 25 out of 177 Blogspot blogs (as far as I know the most popular RPG blog venue) in regard to number of followers. I had zero idea it would be that high.

I know it is arbitrary to a degree. A lot of it has to do with age of blog, number of posts per week, and support of other blogs. But I hardly have that big an output compared to others in my range, many of those are much older than my blog, and I am lagging in my reading and commenting (currently my work has tough socializing filters). I've also turned off many readers by the rawness of some of my stuff.

I want to thank TOD supporters, and especially those who comment for reading for whatever reason - fun read or trainwreck. I'm going to work harder on checking out your blogs and commenting (if you do indeed blog).

Long live the gamers!

3 comments:

  1. I hit your blog everyday. I like your stuff. I wish I could game in your group or you in mine. Our group has basically a no douche policy. No spastotards and no nasty women that wish a sith would force choke her muff. No penis envy power gamers trying to figure out the best way to job the system. We just play for fun. You keep blogging and I'll keep reading.....we got a deal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm one of your loyal fans, keep doing what your doing. Like you, I have a hard time keeping up with all the interesting things coming from the OS blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd say you totally deserve it. You've always got interesting things to say, and your honesty, at least for me, is a real plus. You tell it the way you see it, and that's really what a personal blog is for, right?

    ReplyDelete